The council represents the collective interests of all members through a single, powerful voice that can play a significant role in shaping the light-truck accessory industry. For more information on TORA, visit www.sema.org/TORA or contact Jim Skelly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SEMA eNews highlights the websites of SEMA-member companies through the Hot Links to Cool Sites section each week. SEMA members: To be included in Hot Links to Cool Sites, e-mail your company name and website to email@example.com. Note: Make sure to include “Hot Links” in the subject line of the e-mail.
- Ron DiVincenzo, Chairman, Cap World
- Kelly Kneifl, Chair-Elect, TruXedo
- Bryan Baker, A.R.E.
- Steve Bolio, Scafidi-Bolio & Associates
- Tom Brooks, Truckin Thunder
- Charlie Card, Vehicle Accessories Inc.
- Bill Cole, Yankee Custom Caps
- Russ Fletcher, Fletcher’s Truck Caps
- Jeff Johnson, Yakima Products Inc.
- Eric Kwasnicka, DuPont Performance Coatings
- George Lathouris, Keystone Automotive Operations Inc.
- Brad Leach, Tom’s Camperland Inc.
- Casey Miser, All American Truck & SUV Accessory Center
- Ronald Towry, Truck Gear SuperCenter
- Melanie White, Hellwig Products Co. Inc.
- Todd Yeoman, IPC/Advisor, American Technology Components Inc.
- Mike Spagnola, BOD Liaison, Street Scene Equipment