The Automotive Restoration Market Organization (ARMO) is a SEMA council dedicated to preserving and promoting the automotive restoration industry. Council membership is open to all entities serving the auto restoration hobby, including manufacturers, distributors, retailers, restorers or car clubs. ARMO members work through subcommittees to focus on the legislative, educational and communications needs of its members.
Below are the current members of the ARMO Select Committee, the member-elected group of volunteers that represents a unified voice on behalf of its members.
Hot Links to Cool Sites appears each week in eNews. SEMA members: To be included in "Hot Links to Cool Sites," send your company name and website to eNews@sema.org.
- Jim Barber, Chairman, Classic Automotive Restoration Specialists
- Laura Bergan, Chair-elect, American Collectors Insurance
- Todd Bidwell, Parts Unlimited
- Jeff Broadus, Car Collector Magazine
- Ken DeVries, Auto Trader Classics
- Michael Manning, American Autowire
- Kim Mitchell, Eaton Detroit Spring
- Steve Moskowitz, Antique Automobile Club of America
- Roger Niehaus, Auto Custom Carpets
- Sal Perez, American Muscle Cars
- Sandy Patterson, Source Interlink Media
- Sheila Perkins, Bradley David Productions
- Alex Tainsh, TrimParts
- Jim Vinarski, Carlisle Events
- Mark Vogt, Classic Industries/OER
- Ernie Silvers, Immediate Past Chairman/Advisor, Egge Machine Co.
- Dennis Gage, SEMA Board Liaison, Bradley David Productions/"My Classic Car"