SEMA Spring Expo and SEMA OFFROAD exhibitors are invited to promote any special offers, giveaways, promotions, new products or discounted pricing that might be offered at the upcoming shows through SEMA eNews. If you have anything you’d like to include, send a detailed explanation to Joe Lu at email@example.com, and it will be included in the newsletter. For complete information on the two shows, visit www.semaspringexpo.com or www.semaoffroad.com.
Questions regarding show specials or the upcoming events? Contact Gary Vigil at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Latest Offers
Streamline International LLC (Booth #1515):
Stop by and see the revolutionary Titan Exhaust Air Jack. The Titan Exhaust Air Jack is designed to lift a vehicle using its own exhaust gas. The jack can help you get your vehicle unstuck from mud, sand or snow with little or no assistance. It is especially useful for 4WD enthusiasts extracting their vehicles from precarious spots. Exhaust gas inflates the air bag and raises the vehicle; once lifted to the desired height, you can turn off the engine and the jack will remain inflated for hours.
ProRYDE Suspension Systems (Booth #1319):
ProRYDE will be showcasing their first fully ADJUSTABLE leveling Solutions product line at SEMA Spring Expo. Along with their Duck Head Patented Torsion bar keys and LIFTmachine (PatentPending) ADJUSTABLE strut Leveling kits ProRYDE also offers a product called LiftALIGN for control arm displacement & alignment issues that are the result of installing any manufacturers’ upper strut leveling kits.
Penda Corporation (Booth #1602):
The revolutionary Penda Venture thermoplastic tonneau cover, the first thermoplastic unit to bring sleek styling, a premium finish and exceptional strength and versatility to today’s trucks, will be the centerpiece of Penda Corporation’s exhibit at SEMA Spring Expo. For additional information regarding the Penda Venture tonneau cover, please call 866/PENDA-99, or visit www.penda.com.
Corsa Performance Exhaust (Booth #2014):
Attendees can stop by the Corsa Performance booth for all new product information, including their new exhaust systems for the 2004-2006 Nissan Titan 5.6L and 2007-2008 Toyota Tundra Crew Max and Double Cab. CORSA will be displaying an LS7-powered SSR built by Lingenfelter Performance (in the feature vehicle area). Details about the SSR are available from Kevin at LPE (260/724-2552).
Swift Hitch™ (Booth #1326):
Drop by the Swift Hitch booth to see their wireless camera system with built in NIGHT VISION used to hitch up your enclosed trailer, camper, snowplow, boat trailer, horse trailer or anything to your vehicle fast in 3 easy steps. Mount the magnetic camera on your tailgate; view yourself backing up and then HITCH UP.
- Fully automatic Night Vision camera allows the user to hitch up in total darkness.
- Both camera and display simply charge from any vehicle 12volt socket (charge cable included)
- Wireless, hi-resolution color display with user selectable normal or reverse image.
- Can also be used as an inspection camera for all sorts of applications.
For information call 888/809-5183 or visit www.swifthitch.net.
More SEMA Spring Expo/SEMA OFFROAD Offers
BD Diesel Performance (Booth #1302): BD will introduce the X2, the ultimate diesel monitoring system at SEMA Spring Expo/SEMA OFFROAD.
- The X2 allows digital monitoring of up to seven parameters at the same time—and when used with a BD X-Tuner or other power module, it provides ultimate engine control and protection.
- The X2 can data log monitored parameters so they can be played back or downloaded onto a laptop.
- Capable of controlling multiple modules at the same time—great for “stacked” applications.
- LCD screen features white backlight for easy night viewing, molded A-pillar housing makes mounting easy.
For more information, call 800/887-5030, or visit www.dieselperformance.com.
Flitz International Ltd. (Booth #2323): Flitz International will be offering auto hot buys and special pricing on their waxes, polishes and supplies. With each purchase, they will be giving away free product. For a complete breakdown of the “auto hot buys” products, click here to download PDF.
TruXedo (Booth #2118): All dealers that sign up to become a New TruXedo Select Dealer at SEMA Spring Expo/SEMA OFFROAD will be entered into a drawing for a free TruXedo Dealer Package, including POP Displays, a TruXedo tonneau cover, six TruXseal - tailgate seals, 12 bottles of Pro-Tex protectant spray and TruXedo promotional items. Package valued up to $1,400.
Siriani & Associates (Booth #1416): Stop by to learn how to save up to 65% on shipping costs.
Car Care One (Booth #2002): Enroll in Car Care One at SEMA Spring Expo/SEMA OFFROAD and your Car Care One registration fees ($150) will be waived. You will also receive a pair of Mechanix gloves. (Mechanix is a registered trademark of Mechanix Wear Inc.).
ICI Innovative Creations Inc. (Booth #2017):
- Baja style light bar - 47% discount off all remaining inventory.
- New ICI Mud Flaps - 5% off any order of flaps, no minimums.
- 3-inch Round Nerf Bars - 5% discount on show orders.
- 4-inch Oval Nerf Bars - 10% discount on show orders.
Omix-Ada/Rugged Ridge (Booth #1324): Rugged Ridge will be unveiling its new Mirror Relocation Brackets for the 2007–2008 Jeep Wrangler at SEMA Spring Expo/SEMA OFFROAD.
- The brackets’ special design allows you to move your factory mirrors from the door to the body of the vehicle.
- Remove your doors for trail use without losing your mirrors!
- Constructed of black powdercoated steel for long life and extra durability.
- For more information about the Rugged Ridge Mirror Relocation Brackets or to locate a Rugged Ridge distributor, please visit www.omix-ada.com or call 770/614-6101.