SEMA Spring Expo and SEMA OFFROAD exhibitors are invited to promote any special offers, giveaways, promotions, new products or discounted pricing that might be offered at the upcoming shows through SEMA eNews. If you have anything you’d like to include, send a detailed explanation to Joe Lu at email@example.com, and it will be included in the newsletter. For complete information on the two shows, visit www.semaspringexpo.com or www.semaoffroad.com.
Questions regarding show specials or the upcoming events? Contact Gary Vigil at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Latest Offers
BD Diesel Performance (Booth #1302): BD will introduce the X2, the ultimate diesel monitoring system at SEMA Spring Expo/SEMA OFFROAD.
- The X2 allows digital monitoring of up to seven parameters at the same time—and when used with a BD X-Tuner or other power module, it provides ultimate engine control and protection.
- The X2 can data log monitored parameters so they can be played back or downloaded onto a laptop.
- Capable of controlling multiple modules at the same time—great for “stacked” applications.
- LCD screen features white backlight for easy night viewing, molded A-pillar housing makes mounting easy.
For more information, call 800/887-5030, or visit www.dieselperformance.com.
Flitz International Ltd. (Booth #2323): Flitz International will be offering auto hot buys and special pricing on their waxes, polishes and supplies. With each purchase, they will be giving away free product. For a complete breakdown of the “auto hot buys” products, click here to download PDF.
TruXedo (Booth #2118): All dealers that sign up to become a New TruXedo Select Dealer at SEMA Spring Expo/SEMA OFFROAD will be entered into a drawing for a free TruXedo Dealer Package, including POP Displays, a TruXedo tonneau cover, six TruXseal - tailgate seals, 12 bottles of Pro-Tex protectant spray and TruXedo promotional items. Package valued up to $1,400.
More SEMA Spring Expo/SEMA OFFROAD Offers
Siriani & Associates (Booth #1416): Stop by to learn how to save up to 65% on shipping costs.
Car Care One (Booth #2002): Enroll in Car Care One at SEMA Spring Expo/SEMA OFFROAD and your Car Care One registration fees ($150) will be waived. You will also receive a pair of Mechanix gloves. (Mechanix is a registered trademark of Mechanix Wear Inc.).
ICI Innovative Creations Inc. (Booth #2017):
- Baja style light bar - 47% discount off all remaining inventory.
- New ICI Mud Flaps - 5% off any order of flaps, no minimums.
- 3-inch Round Nerf Bars - 5% discount on show orders.
- 4-inch Oval Nerf Bars - 10% discount on show orders.
Omix-Ada/Rugged Ridge (Booth #1324): Rugged Ridge will be unveiling its new Mirror Relocation Brackets for the 2007–2008 Jeep Wrangler at SEMA Spring Expo/SEMA OFFROAD.
- The brackets’ special design allows you to move your factory mirrors from the door to the body of the vehicle.
- Remove your doors for trail use without losing your mirrors!
- Constructed of black powdercoated steel for long life and extra durability.
- For more information about the Rugged Ridge Mirror Relocation Brackets or to locate a Rugged Ridge distributor, please visit www.omix-ada.com or call 770/614-6101.