SEMA-member companies have posted several new listings for job opportunities at www.sema.org/classifieds. Working for a SEMA-member company has many advantages. In addition to working for a company that supports and contributes to the success of the overall industry, being employed by a SEMA-member company enable the employee to participate in webinars, access free market research, join SEMA committees and more. The newest classified listings posted under Positions Available include:
- Product Sales & Application Specialist, Caledonia, Michigan
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk, Caledonia, Michigan
- Wholesale Wheel Sales, Youngstown, Ohio
- Customer Service Representative, Denver, Colorado
- Warehouse Manager, Chicago, Illinois
SEMA members: Have a job opening that you need filled? Members are invited to post classified ads on www.sema.org/classifieds free of charge. Categories available are: Positions Available, Positions Wanted, Rep Opportunities, WD Opportunities, For Sale, Items Wanted, Business Opportunities and Internships. Visit the site for details.