SEMA-members companies have posted several new listings for job opportunities at www.sema.org/classifieds. Working for a SEMA-member company has many advantages. In addition to working for a company that supports and contributes to the success of the overall industry, being employed by a SEMA-member company enable the employee to participate in webinars, access free market research, join SEMA committees and more. The newest classified listings posted under Positions Available include:
- Outside Sales Rep, Nationwide
- Western Regional Sales Manager, Story City, Iowa
- CNC/Programmer/Operator, Camanche, Iowa
- Territory Sales Manager, Wisconsin/Minnesota
- Director of Product Management, Eastern, Pennsylvania
- Casting Superintendent, Southeastern United States
SEMA members: Have a job opening that you need filled? Members are invited to post classified ads on www.sema.org/classifieds free of charge. Categories include Positions Available, Positions Wanted, Rep Opportunities, WD Opportunities, For Sale, Items Wanted, Business Opportunities and Internships. Visit the site for details.