SEMA-member companies have posted several new listings for job opportunities at www.sema.org/classifieds. Working for a SEMA-member company has many advantages. In addition to working for a company that supports and contributes to the success of the overall industry, being employed by a SEMA-member company enables the employee to participate in webinars, access free market research, join SEMA committees and more. The newest classified listings posted under Positions Available include:
- Warehouse Manager, Irvine, California
- Corporate Sales Representative, Irwindale California,
- Sales, Novi, Michigan
- Technical Support, Mooresville, North Carolina
- Sales, Mooresville, North Carolina
- R&D Technician/Designer, San Clemente, California
SEMA members: Have a job opening that you need filled? Members are invited to post classified ads at www.sema.org/classifieds free of charge. Categories include Position Available, Positions Wanted, Rep Opportunities, WD Opportunities, For Sale, Items Wanted, Business Opportunities and Internships. Visit the site for details.