- Aug 30 2015
- Aug 27 2015
SEMA Hall Of Fame
The SEMA Hall of Fame Award has been established to honor outstanding persons in the automotive specialty industry whose creativity, dignity, integrity, industriousness, and accomplishments, on a national basis, have enhanced the stature of, and significantly contributed to, the industry's growth.
QUALIFICATIONS OF CANDIDATES
- His/her contributions must have extended beyond the local level and reach throughout the national or international level.
- The candidate is and/or has been involved in the specialty-equipment automotive industry and/or SEMA for a minimum of 10 (ten) years.
- The candidate must have made outstanding contributions toward enhancing technology, professionalism, dignity, and/or general stature and growth of the specialty-equipment automotive industry.
- The candidate must have conducted him/herself with a high degree of integrity both within and outside of the specialty-equipment automotive industry.
- Candidate must be at least 50 years of age prior to the SEMA Show during the year of induction.
- A significant contribution to SEMA should be an important consideration for nomination. However, the committee may, at its discretion, nominate no more than one individual who has not had a close association with SEMA but has had a significant influence in the advancement of the specialty-equipment automotive industry. Since these people usually have their own Hall of Fame award within their segment of the industry, this choice should be only for the very exceptional person.
- A candidate who been an employee of SEMA or a vendor to SEMA must have had a very significant presence in and have made an outstanding contribution to the specialty-equipment automotive industry either before or after their SEMA employment.
If you have any questions, please contact Lindsay Bianco.
For more Hall of Fame information, visit the SEMA Hall of Fame website.