SEMA Nordic Business Development Conference - Exhibitor Information
The 2021 SEMA Nordic in Stockholm, Sweden is scheduled for September 2-6, 2021 - Stockholm, Sweden
Join SEMA in Stockholm to meet with pre-vetted trade buyers from throughout the Nordic region.
- Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark – collectively known as the Nordic region – boasts a long and rich tradition of car customizing and motorsports are perhaps best known as among the strongest fans worldwide of US classic cars, racing and US culture.
- A high standard of living allows them ample disposable income to spend on their car hobbies. Given the pool of US classic cars in the region and the strong racing culture –including drag racing –opportunities for manufacturers of products for the hot rod and restoration market given the very large number of vintage American vehicles particularly from the 50’s to the 70s. The saying is that there are more restored 1950s and 60s cars in Sweden than in the United States Lovingly restored and stunning hot rods are easy to spot on the road, and from Easter through September there are numerous car shows and American car cruises.
Prices start at $4,150 per company (with the MDCP federal grant - Self-certify for up to $750 in US Government grants to defray trip costs.)
Qualified California-based companies are eligible for additional $1000 to help further defray the costs of participating. Qualified companies located in 22 other states may also be eligible for federal plus state-based funding. Ask Kristin Atwan at email@example.com for more details.
- Participate in a seminar with top distributors.
- Participate in an official US government briefing.
- Meet one-on-one with trade buyers in the region in a day-long long table top event.
- Tour specialty equipment shops featuring classic car restoration and performance upgrades.
- Attend networking receptions.
All meals, hotel accommodations, table-top display, networking events
For more information or to schedule a conference call to discuss the SEMA Business Development program contact Linda Spencer.