Meet The 2019–2020 SEMA Board Of Directors
|The members of SEMA's board elected by the association’s membership. Directors serve three-year terms, while the chairman serves for two years, immediately after completing a two-year term as chairman-elect.|
SEMA is governed by a Board of Directors who volunteer their time to provide leadership and guidance to the organization. Board members are nominated and elected by the association’s membership at large.
Directors serve a three-year term, while the chairman serves for two years immediately after completing a two-year term as chairman-elect.
The current Board was inaugurated at the 2019 SEMA Installation & Gala, held July 26, 2019, at the Anaheim Marriott, Anaheim, California.
“The SEMA Board of Directors represents the entire spectrum of our $46 billion specialty-equipment industry,” said SEMA President and CEO Chris Kersting. “The Board sets association priorities, oversees our many initiatives and programs, addresses vital regulatory, technological and marketplace issues affecting our businesses, and promotes the overall health and success of our industry. On behalf of SEMA, I wish to thank these individuals their volunteerism and dedication to our association."
2019–2020 SEMA Board Officers
- Chairman: Tim Martin, Aftermarket Advisors LLC
- Chairman-Elect: James Lawrence, Power Automedia
- Immediate Past Chairman, Secretary: Wade Kawasaki, Legendary Companies
- Treasurer: Kyle Fickler, Aeromotive Inc.
2019–2020 SEMA Board Members
5. Greg Adler, Greg Adler Motorsports
6. Chris Douglas, Comp Performance Group
7. Donnie Eatherly, P&E Distributors
8. Dan Kahn, Kahn Media
9. Brian Lounsberry, Motovicity Distribution
10. Dr. Jamie Meyer, General Motors
11. Kathryn Reinhardt, Pilot Automotive
12. Les Rud, CMPR, Bob Cook Sales
13. Steve Whipple, Edelbrock LLC
14. Melanie White, Hellwig Products