The 2015–2016 Board pictured here was empaneled during July’s SEMA Installation Gala at the Millennium Biltmore Hotel in Los Angeles.
Meet the 2015–2016 SEMA Board of Directors
A Board of Directors, elected by the trade association’s membership at large, governs SEMA. Board members serve three-year terms, with the chairman-elect automatically assuming the role of chairman after completing his or her two-year term. The 2015–2016 Board pictured here was recently empaneled at the annual SEMA Installation Gala, held July 24, 2015, at the Millennium Biltmore Hotel in Los Angeles.
“Representing all segments of the automotive specialty-equipment industry, the SEMA Board of Directors sets association priorities, addresses key issues affecting our members, and promotes the growth of all our businesses and markets,” said SEMA President and CEO Chris Kersting. “We are very much indebted to their volunteerism and leadership, along with the considerable experience and insights they bring to charting our industry’s future.”
2015–2016 SEMA Board of Directors
1. Chairman of the Board: Doug Evans, Executive Vice President/COO, Luken Communications
2. Chairman-Elect: Wade Kawasaki, President and COO, Coker Group
3. Immediate-Past Chairman/Secretary: Nate Shelton, Chief Marketing Officer, Driven Performance Brands
4. Treasurer: John Johnson, Managing Director, The Spartan Group
5. General Counsel: Russ Deane, Trainum, Snowdon & Deane (not pictured)
6. Greg Adler, CEO, Transamerican Auto Parts
7. Jeff Bates, Partner, Bob Cook Sales
8. Jim Bingham, President and CEO, Winner’s Circle Speed & Custom Inc.
9. Susan Carpenter, President, JR Products
10. Laurel Dasher, National Sales Director, Magnaflow
11. Kyle Fickler, Director of Business Development, Aeromotive Inc.
12. Nick Gramelspacher, Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Meyer Distributing
13. Dan Kahn, President, Kahn Media Inc.
14. Tim Martin, COO, K&N Engineering
15. Tim Watts, President, Superlift Suspension