SEMA News—March 2014
Tell Congress What Matters Most to You
Join fellow SEMA members on May 14 in Washington, D.C., to show lawmakers the importance and strength of the $31 billion automotive specialty-equipment industry.
Take advantage of a unique opportunity to connect face to face with your legislators on Capitol Hill and inform them of the issues that matter most to you and your business. The SEMA Washington Rally is exclusively for SEMA members.
Scheduled events include:
- A legislative briefing session with SEMA staff
- One-on-one meetings with legislators and their staffs
- An exclusive Capitol Hill luncheon with special invited guests
- A private reception and dinner with a high-profile keynote speaker
- Opportunities to visit attractions in the nation’s capital