SEMA News—May 2013
Candidates Announced for SEMA Board Election
Voting for the 2013–2016 SEMA Board of Directors Election will be open and available online between May 15 and June 11. Voting is open to current SEMA members, and votes must be submitted by the designated primary contact of each voting SEMA-member company.
The eight candidates vying for the four open seats on the SEMA’s Board of Directors include:
- Doug Evans—Source Interlink Media
- Tim Martin—K&N Engineering
Manufacturers Category (two open seats)
- Al Azadi—Omix-ADA Inc./Rugged Ridge
- Kyle Fickler—Weld Racing
- Steve Matusek—Aeromotive Inc.
- Tim Watts—Superlift Suspension Systems
Manufacturer’s Representative Category (one open seat)
- Jeff Bates—Bob Cook Sales
- Greg Bernheisel—Considine Sales & Marketing
Electees will be announced in June and formally introduced as the newest members of SEMA’s Board of Directors at the SEMA Installation Banquet in July. All industry professionals are invited to join the celebration and welcome the new Board members by attending the Gala on July 26, 2013.
For more information about the 2013–2016 SEMA Board of Directors election, contact Arlene Wood at email@example.com or call 909-978-6678.