SEMA News—March 2013
Register for the 2013 SEMA Show Exhibitor Summit
Don’t miss the opportunity to attend SEMA’s complimentary 2013 SEMA Show Exhibitor Summit. Whether a company is a Show veteran or a first-time exhibitor, this education-packed event is designed to help exhibiting companies maximize their return on investment.
Beginning April 15 at 9:00 a.m., exhibitors may attend sessions dedicated to the following topics and opportunities:
- Saving money on SEMA Show costs, including material handling, electrical and other related expenses
- Taking advantage of SEMA value-added programs
- Properly planning and budgeting to add value to the SEMA Show experience
- Exploring promotional opportunities through sponsorships
- Using proven strategies to direct buyers to visit your booth
The Exhibitor Summit was created to allow attendees to meet face to face with Show staff as well as service providers, helping companies establish relationships with personnel who can be instrumental to a successful SEMA Show experience.