SEMA News—August 2012
Two New Members Elected to the SEMA Board of Directors
Nick Nick Gramelspacher of Meyer Distributing representing the distributor/retailer category.
Russell Stephens of MSD Performance representing the manufacturer category, and
Members of the 2012–2013 SEMA Board of Directors
- Chairman of the Board: Scooter Brothers, COMP Performance Group
- Chairman-Elect: Nate Shelton, B&M Automotive Group
- Immediate Past Chairman: Rick Rollins, Rollins Performance Marketing/Consulting
- Greg Adler, CEO, Transamerican Auto Parts
- Joel Ayres, Vice President of Sales & Marketing, Bedslide/Tākit LLC
- Jeff Bates, Principal/Partner, Bob Cook Sales
- Jim Bingham, President and CEO, Winner’s Circle Speed & Custom Inc.
- Luanne Brown, President and CEO, eTool Developers
- Jim Chick, Director of Sales & Marketing, Bestop Inc.
- Donnie Eatherly, President, P&E Distributors Inc.
- Nick Gramelspacher, National Sales Manager, Meyer Distributing
- John Hotchkis, President, Hotchkis Performance LLC
- Myles Kovacs, President and Co-Founder, DUB Publishing Inc.
- Tim Martin, Vice President, K&N Engineering Inc.
- J.R. Moore, Director, Warehouse Operations, Performance Warehouse
- Mike Spagnola, President, Street Scene Equipment
- Russell Stephens, President, MSD Performance
- Steve Wolcott, CEO, ProMedia LLC
- Van Woodell, President/Owner, Weathers Auto Supply
- Jeep Worthan, Vice President of Sales, Auto Meter
Dan Gresham of Coutant Capital will continue as secretary/treasurer for the Board of Directors, and Russ Deane of Trainum, Snowdon & Deane continues as general counsel.
“We are grateful to the volunteers who share their industry knowledge and expertise by serving on the SEMA Board of Directors,” said Chris Kersting, SEMA president and CEO.
“These leaders ensure that we are focused on the most crucial issues and that we tackle the industry’s biggest challenges. Many key programs that we have today are a direct result of guidance from the SEMA Board.”