By SEMA Editors
Tickets are now available for SEMA Fest, the inaugural, two-day outdoor festival to be held Friday, November 3-Saturday, November 4, 12:00 p.m.-12:00 a.m. at the Las Vegas Festival Grounds in Las Vegas, and SEMA has officially opened sponsorship opportunities for industry members to get involved and connect with consumers like never before.
Companies can now secure their part of the exclusive SEMA Fest Marketplace--which is expected to provide access to more than 30,000 music and motorsports enthusiasts (and potential new customers)--across two days in a one-of-a-kind festival setting. Industry businesses wishing to participate in the SEMA Fest Marketplace can submit an Exhibit Space Application here.
In addition, organizers are also providing several types of sponsorship activations. But hurry, space is limited for these unique programs! If you're interested in SEMA Fest sponsorship opportunities, contact our dedicated representative at email@example.com.
How to Display Your Vehicle at SEMA Fest
Displaying your vehicle at SEMA Fest is another effective way to interact with enthusiasts of various levels and genres. Simply select "Display My Vehicle" in the ticketing options. All vehicles entered will be placed on a waitlist until the car is reviewed and approved. Vehicle displays do not require exhibitor sponsorship and include one (1) general admission ticket to the festival.
Additional key points regarding show vehicles include:
- Approved vehicle owners will be advised by September 22 when their vehicle will need to arrive for check-in on either Wednesday, November 1, or Thursday, November 2, for placement at SEMA Fest.
- SEMA Fest Management will provide a schedule for when vehicles may depart the Festival Grounds after the event, Saturday night or Sunday morning, November 5.
- Vehicles that arrive late for check-in will not be placed.
- No refunds will be issued to vehicles that arrive late or cancel
- Vehicles displayed at SEMA Fest will not be eligible to compete in Battle of the Builders.
- Vehicles displayed at the SEMA Show will not be able to display at SEMA Fest.
For more information and to purchase tickets, visit semafest.com.