By Ashley Reyes
Hot-rod enthusiasts will have an exclusive opportunity to learn everything they need to know about essential products during the Hot Rod Industry Alliance (HRIA) signature HRIA Education Days, taking place at the National Street Rod Association (NSRA) Street Rod Nationals in Louisville, Kentucky, August 3-4.
Through HRIA Education Days, NSRA Nationals attendees will join the most innovative and respected hot-rod parts manufacturers as they share essential processes for working on projects through face-to-face educational seminars. The sessions are an excellent opportunity for enthusiasts and builders to interact directly with manufacturers, ask questions, gain clarification and truly understand what makes each product unique and special.
This year's presenting manufacturers and sessions include:
- BluePrint Engines: How to Modernize Your Hot-Rod Engine
- Bowler Performance Transmissions: Transmission Decisions: Is More Gears the Way to Go?
- Classic Instruments: Providing Your "Finishing Touch"
- Driven Racing Oil: Let's Talk About Oil: All Your Oil Questions Answered With the Expert
- Edelbrock Superchargers: Modern Supercharges for Street or Race Use
- Heidts: How to Choose the Best Suspension for Your Hot Rod
- Painless Wiring: Automotive Electrical Basics
- QA1: Optimizing Ride Quality and Driveablilty of Your Classic Car
- Steele Rubber Products: Where the Rubber Meets the Ride
- Vintage Air: Keeping You Cool: The Basics of Performance Automotive Air
- Watson's StreetWorks: Modern Security for Classic Rides
- Wilwood Disc Brakes: Brake System Basics
HRIA will also host its open meeting and mixer on Wednesday, August 2, from 3:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. at the Kentucky Expo Center, Room B101. Available to current and prospective HRIA members, the meeting will feature an invaluable opportunity to network with other hot-rod businesses and learn about HRIA's initiatives and member benefits. Drinks and snacks will be provided.
With so much knowledge and expertise in one place, the open meeting and educational seminars are two excellent opportunities that hot-rod professionals can't afford to miss! Make the most out of the event--review the complete schedule and register for the open meeting and seminars here.