By Ashley Reyes
SEMA members have until Friday, August 4, to submit nominations for the 2023 SEMA council and network awards. The council and network awards recognize the exceptional contributions made by members and honor leading companies and individuals who have significantly impacted their respective industry segments.
Nominations are open for the following awards:
- Automotive Restoration Market Organization (ARMO): Business of the Year and Person of the Year
- Emerging Trends & Technology Network (ETTN): Engineer of the Year
- Future Leaders Network (FLN): Vanguard Award and Professional of the Year Award
- Hot Rod Industry Alliance (HRIA): Hall of Fame, Industry Recognition Award, Business of the Year, Design & Engineering Award and Evolution of Hot Rodding Award
- Motorsports Parts Manufacturers Council (MPMC): Hall of Fame (awarded at the Performance Racing Industry Show)
- Professional Restylers Organization (PRO): Manufacturer of the Year, Nat Danas Person of the Year, Restyler of the Year and Jim Borré Lifetime Achievement Award
- Truck & Off-Road Industry Alliance (TORA): Hall of Fame, Retailer of the Year and Jessi Combs Ambassador of the Year
- Wheel & Tire Council (WTC): Hall of Fame
Award winners will be announced at each council and network's respective reception, providing a unique opportunity for winners to have their achievements recognized in front of their peers and the industry.
Nominate now at sema.org/cn-awards.