By Ashley Reyes
The 2023 National Street Rod Association (NSRA) Street Rod Nationals in Louisville, Kentucky, will allow visitors to participate in high-powered education sessions led by top manufacturers in the hot-rod and automotive restoration segments.
Through the Hot Rod Industry Alliance (HRIA) Education Days, August 3-4, at the NSRA Nationals, hot-rod builders and enthusiasts will join manufacturers as they share valuable insights and tips about their products and systems. Attendees will gain insight into new hot rod trends and innovations, connect directly with the manufacturers and learn about essential processes for modifying or upgrading their own hot-rod projects.
With 12 seminars--six seminars per day--and each presented by a different manufacturer, the HRIA Education Days program provides a one-stop educational opportunity to learn about relevant processes that benefit a hot-rod business. Click here to view the seminar schedule and session descriptions.
This year's presenting manufacturers and sessions are:
- BluePrint Engines: How to Modernize Your Hot-Rod Engine
- Bowler Performance Transmissions: Transmission Decisions: Is More Gears the Way to Go?
- Classic Instruments: Providing Your "Finishing Touch"
- Driven Racing Oil: Let's Talk About Oil: All Your Oil Questions Answered With the Expert
- Edelbrock Superchargers: Modern Supercharges for Street or Race Use
- Heidts: How to Choose the Best Suspension for Your Hot Rod
- Painless Wiring: Automotive Electrical Basics
- QA1: Optimizing Ride Quality and Driveablilty of Your Classic Car
- Steele Rubber Products: Where the Rubber Meets the Ride
- Vintage Air: Keeping Your Cool: The Basics of Performance Automotive Air
- Watson's StreetWorks: Modern Security for Classic Rides
- Willwood Discbrakes: Brake System Basics
Also taking place at the Kentucky Expo Center is an HRIA open meeting and social gathering on August 2, at 3:30 p.m. EDT in room B101. The meeting is open to current and prospective HRIA members and will include a chance to network and learn about industry resources for hot-rod business. Drinks and snacks will be provided.
Register for education sessions and the open meeting here.