By Ashley Reyes
Designing wheels can be challenging. So what can designers do within the confines of a circle that will meet buyers' needs for both fashion and functionality?
Wheel and tire industry members are invited to join the live webinar "How to Design the Latest Wheels Fashion" on Thursday, June 15, at 12 p.m. EDT to learn new approaches to knowing when to keep, refresh or create new wheel designs that will sell. Led by industry experts and presented by the SEMA Wheel & Tire Council (WTC), the webinar will leave participants inspired to create new designs.
Attendees will learn the following:
- New design inspiration, from classic styles to cutting-edge innovations
- Key principles of the design process
- Examples of design failures and successes
- How to overcome the challenges of creating something new within the confines of a circle
- Physical challenges to designing wheels
- The lifespan of design trends
The webinar includes a Q&A with presenters Aston Liyanarchi (Liyanarchi Design), Scott Weiss (Konig American), George Finch (The Carlstar Group LLC) and Alex Martinez (MetaMartini). Register now!