The event will allow SEMA members to test-fit prototypes, 3-D scan, measure and have a close-up experience ahead of the vehicle’s public release.
This event will include a ’23 Honda Civic Type R equipped with:
- A 2.0L Turbo: 315 hp and 310 lb.-ft.
- Limited-slip differential
- 13.8-in. front rotors and 12-in. rear rotors
- 6MT with rev-matching
- Weighted aluminum shift knob
- Adaptive dampers
- Four drive modes, including Comfort, Sport, +R and a new Individual mode
- 19-in. alloy wheels and Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires
- LED headlights and taillights
- Rear spoiler
- Exhaust system features a straight through design and active exhaust valve
- Honda Sensing
- Type R-exclusive red racing seats and carpet
- 10.2-in. configurable digital instrument cluster
- 9-in. color touchscreen with navigation
- LogR Performance Datalogger
- 12-speaker Bose Centerpoint premium audio
- Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Wireless charging
- Sirius XM satellite radio
- Active sound control
Please note that this will be an in-person event at the SEMA Garage and will require scheduled appointments. Due to high demand, all appointments will be time-limited. Please only register for one attendee per member company, and a follow-up email will be sent to confirm additional attendees.
Click here for event registration details.