Polaris Off Road has expanded its offering with the return of its RANGER CREW XP 1000 Texas Edition and RANGER SP 570 NorthStar and RANGER CREW SP 570 NorthStar Edition designed for the rancher, farmer and landowner. For ATV riders, Polaris is bringing back its Sportsman 850 and XP 1000 High Lifter Editions, Sportsman 570 and XP 1000 Ride Command Editions and Sportsman 570 Utility HD model packed with factory-equipped technology and features allowing riders to explore further when on the trails or in the mud.
“We are constantly learning from the unique ways customers use our products,” said Steve Menneto, president of Polaris Off Road. “From mudding to property maintenance, these vehicles are purpose-built with enhanced features that enable our customers to make the most of their day, and we're excited to bring them back for 2023.”
The RANGER and Sportsman models offer features to meet the needs of riders who require more capability, performance and durability from their off-road vehicle, according to Polaris.
The RANGER CREW XP 1000 Texas Edition features include:
- Custom Styling – The Texas Edition comes with exclusive Texas badging, unique colors and graphics and is fully customizable with accessories to get the job done.
- Towing and Hauling Confidence – Class-leading 2,500-lb. towing and 1,000-lb. bed capacity, plus a factory-installed 4,500-lb. winch with synthetic rope and autostop gives ranchers the confidence to pull and haul more around the property.
- All-Day Comfort – A factory-installed poly sport roof and contoured seats with back bolsters for all day comfort.
- Built for Texas – Tackle tough terrain with high clearance arched A-arms and 8-ply 29-in. Pro Armor tires that provide 14 in. of ground clearance and durability.
- Powerful LED Lighting – With high-intensity LED headlights, ranchers have the ability to work early mornings and tackle late-night tasks with improved visibility.
- Remain in Charge – Power phones and small electronic devices with a new USB charging port in the dash.
The RANGER SP 570 and CREW SP 570 NorthStar Edition features include:
- Pro Shield Cab System – Best-in-class full-cab delivers comfort and protection from rain, dust and cold weather with full crank-down windows doors and front and rear panels for added comfort.
- Work and Play in Comfort – Heating and ventilation to allow for year-round use of the vehicle in the comfort of a warm cab during cold days and early mornings.
- Redefined Powerful LED Lighting – New for 2023, LED headlights allow customers to work and play with more confidence in low-light conditions.
- Added Protection – New Mud Guards prevent debris collection under the cab for less clean up and more durability.
- Capability – Factory-equipped Polaris Pro HD 3,500-lb. winch with synthetic rope and autostop.
- Remain in Charge – With a new USB charging port in the dash, customers can stay charged and connected while on the move.
Key features for the Sportsman 850 and Sportsman XP 1000 High Lifter Edition include:
- Navigate the Mud – High-mount air intakes and clutch ducting allow clean, cool air to enter the engine when traversing mud/water.
- Mud Specific Tires – 30-in. Outlaw 2 tires and 14-in. aluminum wheels offer greater clearance and handling on deep mud, rocks and trails.
- Traction and Suspension – Equipped with 13.5 in. ground clearance to clear obstacles.
- Recovery Ready – Factory-installed on Sportsman XP 1000 Mud Edition, the 3,500-lb. winch has the power to pull.
Key features for the Sportsman 570 and XP 1000 Ride Command Editions include:
- RIDE COMMAND+ – Factory installed on the Sportsman XP 1000 Ride Command Edition, receives key information including remote vehicle location services, vehicle health monitoring and more. All available in the Polaris App.
- Duro Tires – Up to 27-in. Duro Tires and 14-in. aluminum rims offer greater clearance and handling on the trail to confidently tackle off-road terrain.
- Powerful LED Lighting – Extend the riding day with LED headlights, providing better visibility in low-light conditions to brighten the trail from dawn to dusk.
- Premium Style & Protection – Both Ride Command Editions feature the new Silver Quartz Metallic colorway plus front bumpers for the ultimate vehicle protection on the trails ahead.
The Sportsman 570 Utility HD features include:
- Strength and Capability – 1,350 lbs. of towing, 270 lbs. of rack capacity.
- Ready For Tough Jobs – Easily Park a trailer in a tight spot with more direct control thanks to the front hitch and added vehicle protection with the front utility bumper.
- Get More Done – With the addition of a rear power port plug, users can easily integrate added equipment, including utility sprayers and grass mowers.
- Extra Capacity – With added front and rear metal racks, riders have extra space to tie down cargo and get around the property.
For full details on the ’23 Polaris Sportsman lineup, the Sportsman 850 and Sportsman1000 High Lifter Edition models, Sportsman 570 and Sportsman 1000 Ride Command, Sportsman 570 Utility HD and other 2023 Sportsman models, visit Polaris.com/Sportsman. To learn more about the 2023 RANGER family, visit Polaris.com/RANGER.