In partnership with Toyota, the SEMA Garage in Diamond Bar, California, will host a measuring session for the all-new ’23 GR Corolla, September 13–14.
The event will allow SEMA members to test-fit prototypes, 3-D scan, measure and have a close-up experience ahead of the vehicle’s public release.
Four ’23 GR Corolla models will be featured, equipped with:
- 300hp/273 lb.-ft. torque, 1.6L turbocharged G16E-GTS engine.
- Exhaust composed of a three-piece muffler.
- Six-speed manual transmission.
- GR-Four all-wheel-drive drivetrain with user-selectable torque split.
- Reinforced chassis for added stiffness and rigidity.
- Available Torsen limited slip differentials (F/R).
- Standard 8-in. touch-screen display.
- Available eight-speaker, JBL premium sound with subwoofer.
- Standard 18-in. wheels and 235/40R18 tires.
- Automatic high beams.
- Dynamic radar cruise control.
- Toyota Safety Sense 3.0.
Note that this will be an in-person event at the SEMA Garage. In order to comply with state and local health guidelines, this event will require scheduled appointments. Due to high demand, all appointments will be time-limited. Please only register for one attendee per member company, and a follow-up email will be sent to confirm additional attendees.
Click here for event registration details.