The SEMA Data Excellence designation recognizes the companies that have worked with SEMA Data to recreate and relaunch industry-leading product data sets. Here are products from current SEMA Data members that have achieved data excellence.
Harmonic Balancer Ford Flathead V8 With Wide Belt Pulley—Each
Protect your engine. Modifications can compromise your stock harmonic balancer. Install a Fluidampr performance damper early for best durability. Superior viscous damper design controls harmful torsional vibration across the entire rpm range. Reduce wear on engine components. Reduce risk of crankshaft failure. Improve timing. Unleash lost torque and horsepower. Precision CNC machined and balanced high-grade steel components. Brilliant chrome finish with engraved timing marks. No maintenance required. Trusted by leading engine builders worldwide. SFI 18.1 certified. Made in USA.
- Broad RPM range protection.
- Reduce risk of crankshaft failure.
- Reduce wear on critical engine parts.
- Unleash lost torque and horsepower.
- No maintenance required.
- Superior durability.
- SFI 18.1 spec. Race proven for more than 35 years.
- Made in U.S.A.
Black Jeep Flat-Style Textured Finish Rear Fender Flares for ’87–’95 Jeep Wrangler YJ (Excludes Renegade)
Be ready for anything: Equip your Jeep with Bushwacker Flat-Style Fender Flares. They’re the first and only flat style flares made to absorb impact using our proprietary Dura-Flex 2000 TPO the thickest, most flexible material available. Flat Style Fender Flares maximize your tire coverage and wheel articulation for intense off-road use. Yet they’re carefully engineered to install with a minimum of extra tools and bodywork (see the installation guide for your specific vehicle for details). For example, our mounting brackets bolt straight onto your Jeep for added strength and simpler fitting. Our design integrates neatly with the factory rocker guards, and incorporates DOT-compliant LED side marker lights and fully molded wheel well protection. The flares are 100% UV protected to stop chalking in its tracks. If you want the look and the real-world performance that best fits an American icon, nothing goes with your Jeep better than Bushwacker Flat Style Fender Flares.
- Made of durable, yet flexible, TPO material with great “bounce-back” properties while adding a dose of style to the Wrangler or Cherokee (XJ).
- Precision engineered for a perfect fit and keeps dirt and debris away from your vehicle.
- Precision engineered for a perfect fit and keeps dirt and debris away from your Jeep.
- Rugged, stylish protection; increases tire clearance for larger tires and better articulation.
- Tire coverage: YJ, TJ: 6 in. JK front: 9.5 in., JK rear: 4.75 in.
- Installs easily with little to no drilling or trimming required! Plus, all hardware is included.
- Even off-road, our heavy-duty hardware holds the flares securely in place.
- 100% UV-protected OE smooth matte black finish resists chalking and can easily be painted.
Trailer SumoSprings for Trailer Axle, GAWR: 3000–5000 (Spring-Under Axle Configuration)—Includes Line Relocation Bracket
Trailer SumoSprings utilize the same micro-cellular air springs as SumoSprings. They mount above trailer leaf spring assemblies and create a cushion between the axle and trailer frame. Trailer SumoSprings reduce wear and tear on body-frames, windows, doors, closets, mounted TVs and other components by minimizing bounce, hop and sway associated with most towable RVs. Reduced sway and bounce in the trailer results in increased driver control, ride comfort, reduced maintenance costs and reduced overall cost of trailer ownership.
- Left/right pair.
- 1,400-lb. capacity at 50% compression.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.