By SEMA Editors
Dates and locations have been scheduled for several upcoming SEMA-sponsored shows, measuring sessions and activities.
- SEMA Webinar: “Introduction to Emissions Formation and Aftertreatment for Gasoline Engines,” January 18, 2022
- SEMA Webinar: “Outlook for 2022: Industry Forecast, Supply Chain Projections and Changing Consumer Demographics,” January 19, 2022
- FLN Live Chat featuring Nick Caloroso, Driven Lighting Group; and Matt Beenen, BuiltRight Industries, January 19
- Webinar: Navigating the Virtual MPMC Media Trade Conference, January 20, 2022
- MPMC Media Trade Conference, January 25–27, 2022
- PRO Member at-Large Volunteer Meeting, January 27, 2022
- TORA, ETTN and SBN King of the Hammers Networking Mixer, February 3, 2022, VIP Tent
- FLN Professional Training, March 23–25, 2022, SEMA Garage, Diamond Bar, California
- SEMA Middle East Business Development Program, March 23-30, 2022, Dubai, United Arab Emirates and Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- SEMA Nordic Business Development Program, August 24-28, 2022, Stockholm, Sweden
- 2022 SEMA Show, November 1–4, 2022, Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas
- 2022 PRI Trade Show, December 8–10, 2022, Indiana Convention Center, Indianapolis
For association-related travel, contact Manya Petropaki (email@example.com) at Travel Store USA, 949-930-9268.