Join SEMA in the Middle East to meet with pre-vetted trade buyers from throughout the region. Participants can self-certify to qualify for up to $1,200 in U.S. government MDCP grants to defray trip costs. Rates start at $4,600 (including $1,200 federal MDCP grant), which includes all meals, hotel accommodations, a turnkey booth at Custom Show Emirates (UAE) and airfare from the UAE to Saudi Arabia (flights to and from your home state to the Middle East are not included). Check with SEMA staff regarding additional state funds to further help defray the costs.
SEMA Middle East Business Development Conference attendees will meet with pre-vetted trade buyers from throughout the region.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Explore the potential for your products in this customizing-crazy market, where consumers are eager to get the latest U.S. products for classic car restoration, off-roading, racing, street performance and aesthetics. High disposable income coupled with a passion for personalization makes this a very attractive region.
- Exhibit at the leading customizing show in the region—Custom Show Emirates in a turnkey booth.
- Participate in a seminar with top distributors.
- Participate in an official U.S. government briefing.
- Tour specialty-equipment shops in Saudi Arabia and the UAE featuring performance, off-road and styling upgrades
- Attend networking receptions.
Slots are limited; register today!
For more information or to schedule a conference call to discuss the SEMA Business Development program, contact Linda Spencer at email@example.com.