By Della Domingo
As the 2021 SEMA Show approaches, news about product and vehicle debuts are making headlines. Exhibitors are beginning to share details about what attendees will see during the event, November 2–5, in Las Vegas. Some of the recent stories making headlines include:
- Mopar Performance has released several teaser images for the concepts that it will bring to the event.
- “We don’t know what to expect from this year’s SEMA show given the nature of everything going on in the world, but we’ve committed to being there in person to spend time with our awesome dealer base who keeps this industry thriving,”
- An industry leader for vehicle technology will be on display at one of the most anticipated events of the year.
- “Folks are starting to see that yes, there will be a SEMA Show. They’re gaining confidence and they’re saying I wanna be there.”
Additional news from exhibitors can be found in the SEMA Show Online Media Center at www.semashow.com/press, including the most recent releases below:
- Oracle Lighting Features New Rear Bumper Led Reverse Lights for Jeep Gladiator JT & JL at 2021 SEMA Expo
- Spark Lines Inc. Will Showcase New Products at SEMA 2021
- Bob Folkestad, Owner of Creative Werks Inc. to Debut His ’88 Foxbody Mustang at SEMA 2021
- REDARC’S Ultimate Off-Grid Tacoma Build
- Maxxsonics USA Celebrates 20th Anniversary
- Hunter Engineering Previews Wheel and Tire Service of the Future at SEMA in Las Vegas
All SEMA Show exhibitors are welcome to upload releases free of charge. Upload releases using this link.