By SEMA Editors
- Register online for a variety of I-CAR classes before arriving at the Show (note that SEMA offers a reduced registration fee prior to October 9). Attendees can also register for I-CAR classes outside of Skybridge classrooms S224 and S225 from 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Stop by the stage to participate in free I-CAR live demonstrations on topics including ADAS, Calibration/Aiming, EV, Welding and more. Catch discussions and presentations by leading OE manufacturers and panel discussions on the hottest technical topics in the industry. Visit the SEMA Collision Repair & Refinish Stage (Booth #32145).
- Visit I-CAR Booth #33139, where attendees can learn about the many exciting changes I-CAR is delivering.
Keep Pace With ADAS and EV
As vehicle technologies progress, shops look for ongoing training to keep safe and up-to-speed with the continuous changes to complex vehicle systems. Visit https://info.i-car.com/electric-vehicles or https://info.i-car.com/adas for more information and resources.
Individuals who take I-CAR training gain knowledge and credits valid toward:
- I-CAR Gold Class recognition
- I-CAR Platinum designation