By Linda Spencer
Registration in now open for the 2022 SEMA Middle East Business Development program March 22–29. Participate in the first SEMA Middle East event taking place in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Attendees will meet with pre-vetted trade buyers from throughout the region and can self-certify for $1,200 in U.S. government grants to defray trip costs.
For those accepting the federal grant, trip fees begin at $4,600, and include all meals, hotel accommodations in Dubai and Riyadh, turnkey booth at Custom Show Emirates, and airfare from the UAE to Saudi Arabia. Flights to and from the United States are not included. Additional funds may be available from your state, and SEMA can assist you in exploring grant opportunities.
- Exhibit at the leading customizing show in the region—Custom Show Emirates—in a turnkey booth in the Dubai World Trade Center.
- Attend seminar featuring top distributors.
- Participate in official U.S. government briefings
- Tour specialty-equipment shops in Saudi Arabia and the UAE featuring performance, off-road and styling upgrades.
- Attend networking receptions in both Dubai and Riyadh.
More information is available at www.sema.org/middleeast or contact email@example.com.