By SEMA Editors
The 2021 SEMA Show is about 8 weeks away. Here’s a rundown of key deadlines, including early-bird and advance rates available for several booth services, as well as checklists to keep you on track and on budget.
Complete Deadlines Checklist - Take advantage of Early-bird rates—order before the deadlines!
The Deadlines Checklist provides a breakdown of all of the deadlines for booth orders, rentals, booth vehicle applications, celebrity appearance notifications and much more.
Budget Checklist – Double check your Show prep.
The budget checklist form allows you to keep track of all your costs and ensures that you are adequately prepared for your experience at the SEMA Show.
Upcoming Exhibitor Deadlines – Take advantage of discounts by acting before the deadlines.
- September 10 – Booth Vehicle Application - Exhibitor Search (sema.org)
- September 17 – Sponsorship Artwork/Materials Due to Freeman
- September 23 – Freight–Freeman Warehouse–first day to accept advance freight
- September 23 – Lead Retrieval Rental (Advance Rate)–CompuSystems
- September 30 – Fabric Graphics–Freeman
- October 1 – Target Move-in Date Change Request-Freeman
- October 1 – Internet/Telephone Order (Advance Rate)–Cox Business (LVCC)
- October 1 – Products for Project Vehicle Builders
- October 1 – International Air Freight Arriving at Los Angeles International (LAX) Airport
- October 1 – International Sea Freight Arriving at Long Beach Terminal
- October 8 – EAC – (Exhibitor-Appointed Contractor) Application Form
- October 8 – New Products Entry (Advance Rate)
- October 15 – Meeting/Function Space Reservation
- October 18 – Booth Catering Order Service (Centerplate)
- October 19 – Tents/Canopies—Full Circle Events
- October 22 – Photography Order – Expo Ease
- October 22 – Plant and Floral Order – Expo Ease
- October 22 – Vehicle Detailing (Advance Rate) – Professional Detailers
Click here for a complete listing of 2021 SEMA Show deadlines.
More information on the 2021 SEMA Show is available at www.SEMAShow.com.