By Ashley Reyes
Electric cars and advanced vehicle technology are hot topics for the automotive aftermarket industry. As the landscape continues to evolve, it’s important for SEMA members to stay up-to-date on how electrification, alternative power and emerging technology will impact the future.
SEMA members are invited to join a live webinar on September 15, at 11:00 a.m. (PDT) to learn about the future of electric vehicles, other alternative fuels and emerging technology. Participants will receive the latest information on the vehicle landscape and how it’s changing, and walk away with:
- An outlook and sales forecast for electric and other alternative energy vehicles.
- The latest research on electrification.
- Insight on the challenges and barriers to electric vehicle adoption.
- A look at the latest technology being developed for vehicles, including ADAS and autonomous driving.
- Potential impact on the specialty-equipment aftermarket.
Participants will also get an early preview of the upcoming Alternative Power Report from SEMA Market Research, which will be released September 2.
Learn more and register here for the September 15 “Emerging Trends: Electrification, Alternative Power and Advanced Technology” webinar.