SEMA eNews highlights new products from industry companies each week. To have your product considered for upcoming issues, send product press releases to email@example.com.
New Wireless Camera Line
Continental added a new line of wireless cameras and monitors to its performance range of cameras systems. The new cameras are ideal for use on articulated equipment or vehicles where long cable lengths are not preferred.
Available in 12V and 24V configurations, Continental new wireless cameras offer a wide range of applications in small and medium trucks, agricultural and construction equipment, and material handling applications. The line also incorporates a camera designed specifically for forklift applications.
’33–’34 Ford Car Package
Classic Instruments released a ’33–’34 Ford Car Package. The cluster will include a speedometer, fuel level, temperature, oil pressure, and volt gauges; along with indicator lights. A matching 3 3/8-in. tachometer in a chrome mounting cup is also available.
All the gauges are electronic operation. The fuel gauge is programmable for any ohm range with a selector switch on the back of the cluster, meaning the fuel gauge will work with the stock sending unit, any other factory sending units, or any Classic Instruments fuel sending unit. The package includes a machined, chrome-plated bezel and engine-turned aluminum face plate. The standard sending unit kit included is Classic Instruments’ SNFD.
Additional features include:
- LED lighting.
- Green turn-signal indicators, blue high-beam indicator, and red LED warning light.
- Separate power (12V) and ground leads in the wire harness. Allows the customer flexibility of function, examples include: Check Engine, Emergency Brake, Open Door, Low Oil Pressure.
- Injection-molded housing.
- One single snap-in wire harness on the back, for the cluster wiring.
- Zeus Speedometer Technology built-in.
- Push-button speedometer calibration.
Last Touch Spray Detailer
Meguiar’s announced the addition of its newest item for professional detailers and detailing enthusiasts, Meguiar’s Last Touch Spray Detailer. D155 Last Touch Spray Detailer has been a go-to in the professional detailing community for well over a decade now as a clay bar lubricant and as a final wipe down before a customer takes delivery of their car. Now, this professional-grade detailer will be available in a conveniently pre-diluted formula that’s ready to use right out of the bottle.
Last Touch Spray Detailer removes fresh surface contaminants like dust, smudges, fingerprints, and other contaminants while quickly enhancing a vehicle’s gloss and protection. The formula is safe on paint, chrome, plastic, and vinyl.
Car Camping Fan
Luno’s 5-in. USB-powered fan attaches to your windows with a hefty, stay-tight suction cup. The articulating ball mount gives you full control over the direction of airflow to keep you cool and comfortable while camping.
- Reusable locking suction cup that attaches windows and vehicle dashboards.
- 3-speed 12V portable camping fan.
- In-line remote controls fan speeds with blue LED light.
- Works with any USB-A portable power solution.
- Articulating ball mount for adjusting the fan’s angle.
- Adhesive backing on the power button for convenient placement.
- Product Size 4 in. x 2.25 in. x 5 in.
- Packaged Size 4.25 in. x 2.5 in. x 6 in.
- Material ABS Polymer
- Weight .65 lbs (.3 kg)
- Color Black
PowerRide 30K 5th Wheel Hitch
CURT launched its new PowerRide 30K 5th wheel hitch. The hitch enters the market as part of the company's extensive line of top quality 5th wheel hitches.
PowerRide equips hardworking truck with a professional-grade solution for 5th wheel towing. It is ideal for towing the largest RV trailers, campers and other 5th wheel trailers. It features a 30,000-lb. fully tested rating and a number of distinct features, including a cast head with multi-directional tilt, an easy-to-use self-resetting handle, enhanced portability, and no welding or fabricating required for installation. With its 30K gross trailer weight rating and 7,500-lb. vertical load limit, this CURT 5th wheel offers exceptional towing power and is constructed with a cast steel main body for dependable strength.
Product Video: www.curtmfg.com/powerride