By SEMA Washington, D.C., Staff
The $900 billion federal stimulus law enacted in late December includes $284 billion for first and second Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans and a simpler one-page loan forgiveness application form. SEMA members are invited to learn more about the new law during a webinar on Tuesday, January 19, at 11:00 a.m. (PST). Details:
New Stimulus Law: More PPP Loans, an Easier Loan Forgiveness Application, and Other Big Changes That Impact Your Business
- There is another round of PPP, but are you eligible?
- If you have an existing PPP loan, can you request an increase?
- The definition of “forgivable” expenses has been expanded.
- Forgiveness of PPP loans was made a lot easier.
- Why Certain SBA Loans just became much more attractive.
- The Employee Retention Tax Credit has been expanded.
- And much more!