By SEMA Editors
Dates and locations have been scheduled for several upcoming SEMA-sponsored shows, measuring sessions and activities.
- Digital Marketing in 2021: What The Winners are Doing, January 14, 2021
- SEMA Measuring Session: ’20 Chevrolet Corvette C8, January 19–22, January 25–29, 2021
- SEMA Webinar: Everything You Need to Know About the New PPP Program, January 19, 2021
- SEMA Webinar: Tire Knowledge 201: Stretching or Bowing Tires vs. Rim Width Range, January 20, 2021
- SEMA Webinar: Navigating Career Advancement Conversations, January 26, 2021
- SEMA Webinar: SEMA Industry Insight Series (Market Research) – 2021: What Now? Industry Path in the Wake of Disruption, January 27, 2021
- MPMC Media Trade Conference, January 26–28, 2021
- 2021 SEMA Nordic Business Development Conference, September 2–6, 2021, Stockholm, Sweden
- 2021 SEMA Show, November 2–5, 2021, Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas
- 2021 Performance Racing Industry (PRI) Trade Show, December 9–11, 2021, Indianapolis
For association-related travel, contact Manya Petropaki (firstname.lastname@example.org) at Travel Store USA, 949-930-9268.