By SEMA Washington, D.C., Staff
The (virtual) Aftermarket IP Forum is coming up November 19-20, 2020.
The (virtual) Aftermarket IP Forum is coming up November 19-20, 2020. The two-day event will feature presentations on everything IP, including:
- The Latest National IPR Center News
- Anti-Counterfeiting and eCommerce
- China Trade Deals and Global IP Enforcement
- The Latest Track and Trace Technologies
- The Impacts of COVID-19 and the Election on IP Protection
- Cross-Industry Data Sharing
- Recent Aftermarket Raids and Seizures
- Access to Data and Brand Protection
- Gray Market Goods & Counterfeiting
- The SHOP SAFE Act & INFORM Consumers
Featured speakers and partner organizations include:
- Michigan State University, Center for Anti-Counterfeiting and Product Protection
- International Trademark Association
- IPR Center
- Battery Council International
- U.S. Customs & Border Protection
- American Bearing Manufacturers Association
On Thursday, November 19, the Hon. Haley Stevens (D-MI-11), U.S. House of Representatives, will speak to what things will look like following the election and what this means for manufacturing and the future of intellectual property protection.
Join as our guest using discount code “AA_Partner” to receive 50% off.
Can’t join the live broadcast? Don’t worry.
Register and you’ll gain On Demand access to every session.
Questions? Contact Stuart Gosswein at email@example.com.