By Ashley Reyes
All SEMA360 attendees are encouraged to visit the Members Lounge Showcase where you’ll be able to access and explore exclusive SEMA-member benefits and activities.
SEMA360 may be winding down, but the year-long benefits and resources that SEMA offers to the specialty-equipment aftermarket and the association’s 7,500+ member companies will continue.
All SEMA360 attendees are encouraged to visit the Members Lounge Showcase where you’ll be able to access and explore exclusive SEMA member benefits and activities. Here you’ll learn about activities that take place during the year that will help you connect and engage with others in the industry, just as the industry has done this week in SEMA360.
Join a SEMA council or network specific to your industry niche, download SEMA Market Research reports, explore the SEMA Garage, and find out what industry jobs are available through the SEMA Career Center. Information on SEMA Government Affairs, and resources from SEMA Data Co-Op will also be available.
Friday, November 6, is also the last chance to participate in roundtable and boardroom discussions hosted by SEMA Councils and Networks. Simply visit the respective Council or Network showcase to connect with Select Committee members, network with other members specific to your market, and learn how to maximize your SEMA or Council and Network membership.
* All activities are listed in Pacific Standard Time.
- 9:00 a.m.: Café Meet Up (SEMA Businesswomen’s Network)
- 9:00 a.m.: Breakfast with TORA: What do you want to see? (Truck and Off-Road Alliance)
- 9:00 a.m.: Put Your Build in the HRIA Booth (Hot Rod Industry Alliance)
- 9:00 a.m.: What Can ARMO do for you? (Automotive Restoration Market Organization)
- 11:00 a.m.: Are You Certified Woman Owned Company (SEMA Businesswomen’s Network)
- 12:00 p.m.: Connect with YEN: Catch up With Your Colleagues (Young Executives Network)
- 1:00 p.m.: SEMA Garage: Product Development Discussion (Members Lounge Showcase)
- 2:00 p.m.: Networking for Introverts (SEMA Businesswomen’s Network)
- 3:00 p.m.: ETTN Tech Breakdown (Emerging Trends and Technology Network)
More information is also available at www.sema.org.