By Della Domingo
Last week’s SEMA eNews featured several specials and details on what some manufacturers will showcase in SEMA360, November 2–6, at www.sema360.com.
Below, are details from more manufacturers and what attendees can expect to see during the online event.
- EMM Specialties/COLAD is launching the Colad UV Fast Curing System, an easy-to-use, lightweight system with a powerful UV light and a suite of associated products, such as body filler putties and PPE (gloves, goggles, etc). EMM will live-stream demos of the product from a booth that has been purpose-built for SEMA360 in an open studio space next to their offices.
- 4WP Factory is introducing its new line of 4WP Factory Xtreme R/T tires, featuring a robust tread design and a three-ply sidewall intended to give the vehicle a rugged look while the firm side lugs protect from any sharp objects.
- Challenger Lifts/Snap-on Total Shop Solution is showcasing its all-new VLE10 Versymmetric Car Lift. Featuring the popular economy-grade 10,000-lb. two-post lift, the VLE10 incorporates the Versymmetric Technology, which safely accommodates vehicles with either a symmetric or an asymmetric center of gravity using heavy-duty columns and arms.
- Eagle Abrasives is promoting new Tolecut products, and new starter kits that make it easy to test-drive Eagle’s total dry hi-tech sanding system from sandpaper to interface pads. The company is offering a free box of Hi-Tech Sanding Discs to those who purchase a Proma-X Sander from any jobber, and offering additional giveaways through its Instagram account.
- XCLUTCH is showcasing its new 9.5-in. single-disc performance street and motorsport upgrades to suit VW Golf GTI MK-5, 6 and 7. The kits are designed and engineered to offer the ultimate balance between performance and drivability, and have been designed around XClutch’s race-inspired alloy pressure plate that offers low pedal effort, increased clamping force and low rotational inertia. Also on display will be a range of 9.0-in. twin-disc upgrades for even higher torque capacity.
- Morimoto Lighting is featuring LED headlights for the ’09–’20 Nissan Frontier, updated LED headlights for the ’18–’20 Ford F-150, LED taillights for the ’10–’14 Ford Mustang and LED headlights for the ’20-plus Ford F-250/F-350/F-450 Super Duty.
- Intellitronix is featuring four new products: Ford Truck Super Duty ’11–’16 F-250, F-350 Off-Road Lights FSL001, Chevy Truck ’67–’72 Analog Gauge Panel AP6003, 6-Gauge Analog Universal Color Needles AP30002, and the 6-Gauge Analog Universal 3D Panel AP10002.
- Vortech Superchargers is introducing a new system for the ’20 Ford Mustang GT. Utilizing the venerable V-3 JT-Trim supercharger and an air-to-air charge cooler, the complete system can boost a stock 5.0 GT to 692HP and 584 LB/FT Torque with 7.5 to 8.5 PSI using CA 91 Octane fuel. They will also feature its supercharging system for the Dodge Hemi and its Big Block Chevy V-30 Bracket.
- Pareto Point Industries is offering special low prices for its TopDog-V Parallel-Flow Advanced Oil Filtration System, as well as adding a second premium advanced filter and six magnets with caps for additional capture of ferrous debris. The filtration system offers enthusiasts, off-roaders, racers and working vehicle owners/operators improved engine performance, increased mileage and provides environmental benefits.
- T.V.K. Industries Inc. is featuring the new sensor system for SURESHIFTER and SUREMATIC illuminated gear selection shift knobs and levers. The system receives the gear selection input signal from a Dakota Digital GSS-3000 sensor device, which is then transmitted to the SURESHIFTER/SUREMATIC illuminated gear selection display in the shift knob or shift lever. A similar sensor device can now be retrofitted to multiple transfer case shifters for activating the RangeFindrPro LED illuminated gear selection shift knobs in off-road 4WD applications.
- Metra Electronics Corporation is offering new dash kits for the ’16–’20 Mazda CX-3 and the ’19–’20 Toyota Yaris. The kits fit radios with an “L”-shaped chassis design with the radio chassis at the bottom of the screen, like the Alpine iLX-207. The kit is also compatible with Pioneer’s 6.8-in. modular radios and has special brackets included for installation of the Pioneer DMH-C2550NEX and MNH-C2500NEX touchscreen in-dash receivers.
As a 100% online event created to fill the void of the in-person SEMA Show not taking place in Las Vegas, SEMA360 provides the industry with a trade-only platform that provides manufacturers and resellers an opportunity to connect and focus on new products, vehicles, education and doing business. Attendance is not open to the general public, but is available to industry buyers, installers, restylers, distributors and Learn more by visiting www.sema360.com.
Manufacturers who have special SEMA360 discounts, or who would like to promote their SEMA360 plans and be included on the list above, should email Kelly Clancy at firstname.lastname@example.org.