By Della Domingo
With many new and unique products in store for the coming year, Curt Group’s New Product Spotlight Page will be the first to reveal the company’s new products, and include photos, videos, key features for each product, custom vehicle builds, as well as downloadable key-feature fliers.
Manufacturing companies are gearing up for SEMA360, where they will showcase new products for the automotive specialty-equipment industry and prepare to meet with resellers from all over the world. Here are details on what some manufacturers have planned:
- ORACLE Lighting will showcase new lighting products for the ’20 Chevy Camaro and ’19–’20 Chevy Silverado. Both the ’20 Chevy Camaro SS/RS Oracle Colorshift RGB+A Headlight DRL Upgrade and the ’19–’20 Chevy Silverado 1500 Oracle Colorshift RGB+W Headlight DRL Upgrade can make hundreds of different colors and dozens of patterns.
- Redline Detection is introducing SpeedSmoke—a diagnostic leak detector designed to address the proliferation of boosted vehicles in the aftermarket. SpeedSmoke can pinpoint faults in naturally aspirated engines as well as pinpoint high pressure turbo, diesel, supercharged, boost leaks, with 100% reliability in just minutes.
- Sharpline Converting Inc. will offer special discounted pricing on its latest products to buyers during SEMA360. The company manufactures roll striping, graphics, paint protection film and chemical protection products to every segment of the automotive industry.
- Curt Group will showcase its newly introduced New Product Spotlight Page. With many new and unique products in store for the coming year, the New Product Spotlight Page will be the first to reveal CURT’s new products and include photos, videos, key features for each product, custom vehicle builds, as well as downloadable key-feature fliers.
- Diode Dynamics will have its new SSC2 2-in. LED Pod, featuring high-output intensity and designed for maximum functionality, with custom-engineered TIR optics shining in highly useful beam patterns. With four standard backlight options, these pods are a powerful light option that can be mounted virtually anywhere on a vehicle, including spots where LED Light Bars are not an option.
- Supreme Suspensions is featuring its new 1.6-in. Ratchet Tie-Down Strap Kit. Made from professional-grade, high-tensile polyester with triple-stitched webbing, the Ratchet Tie-Down Strap Kit features a 1,460-lb. Safe Working Load and a 4,400-lb. Max Breaking Strength. Easy-to-use “S” hooks constructed of ASTM equivalent 1045 structural steel help to resist deformation and deflection under heavy loads. They are also stratch-resistant, waterproof and UV-protected.
- AEM Performance Electronics will featuring its new VCU300, along with other new EV products, during SEMA360. The VCU300 is used on both the Ford Performance CobraJet1400 (the fastest door-slammer drag EV in the world), and the Huff Motorsports EV Dragter (the first EV dragster to eclipse 200 mph in the quarter-mile).
- BlueDevil Products is showcasing its BlueDevil Gasket Sealer and its BlueDevil Radiator Flush. The gasket sealer will repair and seal leaks in blown head gaskets, warped or cracked heads, heater cores and freeze plugs. The radiator flush restores efficiency to vehicles by helping remove grease, rust, grime or any other buildup that occurs during normal vehicle use.
- TRAK Machine Tools will feature its new Toolroom Machining Center and demonstrate how easy it is to transition from manual work, such asmachining a prototype or test piece in Toolroom Ops, to full production machining in Production Ops. It’s a full feature three-axis machining center when you need to run low-volume production, and with the flip of a switch will work like its popular TRAK DPM.
- Bully Dog and SCT Performance will offer SEMA360 specials and give away $50,000 in tuners as part of its Great Tuner Giveaway. Staff will showcase the SCT Livewire Vision Performance Monitor, and share information about the new vehicle coverage added to the SCT X4 Performance Programmer and the Bully Dog GT.
As a 100% online event created to fill the void of the in-person SEMA Show not taking place in Las Vegas, SEMA360 provides the industry with a trade-only platform that provides manufacturers and resellers an opportunity to connect and focus on new products, vehicles, education and doing business. Learn more by visiting www.sema360.com.
Manufacturers who have special SEMA360 discounts, or who would like to promote their SEMA360 plans and be included on the list above, should email Kelly Clancy at email@example.com.