By SEMA Editors
As a 100% online event, SEMA360 will be available from any computer with internet access. Join the industry on November 2-6, as the industry connects and conducts business.
Get the most out of the experience through the following tips:
- Get your work space ready for five days focused on new products and feature vehicles.
- Make sure you have a reliable computer.
- Prepare a spot on your hard drive to download brochures and sell sheets from manufacturers.
- Check your Internet connection.
- Have a camera, microphone and speakers on your computer so you can participate in optional video chats.
- Consider getting blue light glasses to ease the strain on your eyes.
- A comfortable chair will make the experience much more enjoyable.
- Have a plan. Remember to schedule breaks when you get up and walk around, and stretch your hands and fingers. Also, block times on your calendar to participate in the seminars you don’t want to miss, and for browsing the New Products Showcase, Builder Showcase and Manufacturer Showcase pages.