By SEMA Editors
With 1,800 exhibiting companies participating in the 2020 SEMA Show (November 3-6), the annual event will include several precautions and preventive safety measures. Show organizers are also working with hotel partners, the Las Vegas Convention Center, and with state and city officials in Las Vegas, to ensure high safety standards and government compliance for the November event.
2020 SEMA Show Safety Precautions
- Require use of face masks or face shields, frequent hand washing and social distancing.
- Designate entrance and exit areas to control and screen visitors with discrete daily health queries, incorporating non-invasive thermal cameras, etc.
- Traffic flow with one-way aisles where possible.
- Hand sanitizing stations throughout the Show, every 200 feet.
- Enhance physical cleaning with hourly sanitizing of high-traffic areas throughout the Show floor and common areas, including doorways, elevators and escalators.
- Collaborate with Las Vegas Convention Center in their advancements to be among the first in the nation to pursue certification for safety measures aimed at outbreak prevention through actions, such as sanitizing the facility nightly.
|In addition to adhering to best practices, SEMA Show organizers released this video outlining additional precautions that focus on the health and well-being of all Showgoers. The guidelines are posted at www.SEMAShow.com.|
Complete information is available at www.semashow.com/important-show-information.