By Zane Clark
Several iconic industry personalities will be featured during this year’s version of “Brew Talks,” including (top photo, L–R): Corky Coker, Barry Meguiar, Amy Faulk (bottom photo, from top, L–R): Sean P. Holman, Brittany Williams, Aaron Kaufman and Jim Liaw.
First introduced in 2017, “Brew Talks” is based on the idea that the best conversations often happen when defenses are down and folks are belly-up at the bar. So, SEMA Education decided to roll in a cash bar for the last seminar of the day, where attendees can buy a beer or glass of wine. The guest panelists are on stage, sitting behind a bar, which faces the audience. The conversations are informal, genuine and all about story telling. The audience gets to eavesdrop on some great discussions.
This year’s bartender (moderator) will be Sean P. Holman, group content director, Truck & Off-Road Group, and co-host of “The Truck Show Podcast” for Motor Trend Group.
Joining Holman, Tuesday, November 5, from 4:00 p.m.–5:00 p.m., in LVCC N258, will be specials guests, including:
- Jim Liaw, president and co-founder, Formula DRIFT Holdings LLC
- Aaron Kaufman, TV personality and owner of ArcLight Fabrication
- Brittany Williams, YouTube influencer at Lite Brite Studios and competitor in the recent Netflix series “Hyperdrive!”
On Wednesday, November 6, from 4:00 p.m.–5:00 p.m., in LVCC N258, attendees will be treated to a special SEMA Hall of Fame version of “Brew Talks” featuring:
- Barry Meguiar, president, Meguiar’s Inc.
- Corky Coker, former tire salesman, collector vehicle enthusiast
- Amy Faulk, CEO, Hypertech
Space is limited. Register for both exclusive talks.