By Rachel Tatum
Members of the media can find exhibitor press releases in the SEMA Show Online Media Center.
SEMA Show exhibitors are announcing plans for the upcoming event taking place November 5–8, in Las Vegas, with new-product debuts and innovations. Many announcements can be found in the SEMA Show Online Media Center.
Below are some of the latest announcements you will find:
- Overland Rack Brings Putco Quality to New Market
- CTEK Launches Roadtrip Bringing Icons Together Over Passion for Cars and Motorcycles
- SSV Works Features ’19/’20 Two-Seat CanAm Maverick X3 Under Seat Sub Box During 2019 SEMA Show
- ASA to Showcase Latest Software Enhancements at SEMA 2019
- RetroSound featuring the “Grasshopper” ’65 Ford Econolone One-Of-A-Kind, Seen On TV Creation
- BOSS Audio Systems Features New Apple CarPlay/Android Auto Car Multimedia Head Unit at 2019 SEMA Show
- Oracle Lighting Features New V-Series LED Bulb Conversion Kits at 2019 SEMA Show
- Shifting Gears – Fuji Spray in the Automotive Industry
- Skyjacker Releases New Suspension Lift Systems for the ’20 Jeep Truck
- A Tool to Assist with Lifting Wheels and Tires
- The Ability to Make a Hot Meal While You Drive has Arrived
- The Original Hoffman MiniLift
- Air Design USA Introduces ’19 Ford Ranger Off-Road Series Full-Body Kit
- Shifting Forward
- Prinx Chengshan Makes Its Second Debut in 2019 SEMA Show
Exhibitors can upload releases to be included in the Online Media Center. For information about PR opportunities for SEMA Show exhibitors, contact Rachel Tatum at 909-978-6669.