By Matt Kennedy
According to SEMA’s new “Modern Muscle Car Accessorizor Report,” 44% of modern musclecar owners have accessorized their cars.
Did you know that 44% of modern musclecars have aftermarket parts installed? That’s almost 900,000 upgraded ’10–’19 Mustangs, Camaros and Challengers on the road.
Having a strong online and social-media presence can help connect you to these potential customers.
- 92% research parts online.
- 64% often turn to online videos when researching parts.
That said, in-store retail is far from dead. These customers prefer to buy from a physical store after they’ve done their research.
- 58% prefer to buy parts in-person.
- 75% of their upgrade parts are bought in-store.
Musclecar accessorizers present an opportunity for long-term relationships and referrals.
- 76% are always looking for their next modification.
- 72% say most of their friends come to them for car advice or feedback.
Want to learn more about modern musclecar owners? Check out SEMA’s new “Modern Muscle Car Accessorizer Report.”