By SEMA Editors
|The ’67 Chevrolet Camaro has been assigned Charity Lot 3004, and will cross the block Thursday, January 17, 2019, at approximately 7:30 p.m. (PST).|
To kick-off 2019, SEMA Cares looks to bring in a generous donation to benefit Childhelp at the Barrett-Jackson collector car auction in Scottsdale, Arizona, with this year’s build project, which has been underway for nearly a full calendar year. The Chevy Camaro, sponsored by WD-40, will be auctioned off at Barrett-Jackson tonight, January 17, 2019, at approximately 7:30 p.m. (PST) in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Find out more about the Camaro and place your bid here.
The SEMA Garage has received several contributions from SEMA-member companies, including:
- Auto Custom Carpets: trunk lid cover, trunk carpet, interior carpet, sound deadeners, floor mats
- BGR Motorsports: engine wiring
- DEI Powersports: heat shielding products, interior sound deadening
- Distinctive Industries and Road Wire Leather Interiors: seats and custom interior paneling
- MagnaFlow: custom exhaust
- NRG Innovations: deep-dish suede steering wheel, carbon-fiber quick-release hub adaptor
- Rotofab: carbon-fiber plenum cover, LS3 engine covers
Founded in 1959 by Sara O’Meara and Yvonne Fedderson, the purpose of Childhelp has been prevention and treatment of child abuse and neglect. Since its establishment, Childhelp has grown to become one of the nation’s leading nonprofit organizations.