By SEMA Editors
|The Roadster Shop accepted the 2018 GM Design Award for Best Crate Engine.|
Chevrolet presented six SEMA Design Awards at the 2018 SEMA Show, Wednesday, October 31. The Chevrolet Design Awards are annual recognitions of creative performance styling among feature vehicles at the SEMA Show.
Each year, the judges walk the entire Show floor in search of unique and innovative designs to honor. The 2018 picks showcase the rich diversity of the specialty-equipment market, representing the many niches within the industry.
Congratulations to the 2018 winners:
- Crate Engine: ’70 Chevelle from the Roadster Shop
- Parts & Accessories: ’68 C10 from Creative Rod & Kustom
- Classic of the Year: ’42 Pickup from Big Oak Garage
- Designers Choice: ’81 K2500 from HS Customs
- Truck of the Year: ’56 Pickup from Premier Street Rod Parts
- Car of the Year: ’58 Corvette from Heartland Customs