By Della Domingo
With nearly 3,000 media in attendance, exhibiting companies will benefit by spotlighting their newest and most innovative products to direct media attention to their booths.
Want to find out the latest news from 2018 SEMA Show exhibitors? Stay up-to-date by regularly checking the Online Media Center. Find the most relevant news quickly and efficiently by sorting by type of announcement and/or market segment.
Below are some of the latest announcements found in the Online Media Center:
- The Grab-Anything, Mount-Anywhere Bar Clamp. The Newest Edition to the Mob Armor Mobnetic Product Line
- Melling Performance Announces New High-Performance/Low-Volume LS Oil Pump
- Chicago Pneumatic Simplifies Tire Changing with New 1-in. Impact Wrench
- New UWS Under Tonneau Chest Box Complete with Enhanced Security
- DU-HA with Lockable Lid
- Detroit Speed Inc. Enters X-Tracker Hub Adapter Kit for the 1993–2002 Camaro/Firebird into 2018 SEMA Show New Products Showcase
- New UWS Low-Profile Truck Side Boxes Offer Streamlined Look
- MITO Corporation Delivers “Plug-In Peace of Mind” With splitsecnd
- Napier Backroadz Truck Tent Gets an Outdoorsy Facelift
- ARIES Unveils Next-Gen Powered Running Boards
- AMSOIL Launches Innovative Packaging Solution for Challenging Gear Lube Applications
- Overhauler Tilting Truck and UTV Racks
- Clinched Flares Introduces New Muscle Line of Fender Flares
- Speed Dawg Shift Knobs Manufactures Mopar Officially Licensed Products
- CURT Launches First-Ever Wireless Brake Control
- Steele Rubber Products Shows Off Their Push-Out Window Gasket Set for 1961-1967 Ford Vans at this Year’s SEMA Show
- Absolute Solutions Introduces Radius Trulers, Temporary Self-Adhesive Rulers for Measurement and Drilling Needs
Exhibitor Press releases can be found at www.semashow.com/press. Find all SEMA Show news at www.semashow.com/news.
All SEMA Show exhibitors are welcome to upload releases free of charge.