By Jason Catullo
Several Las Vegas properties are currently offering hotel rooms for $175 per night or less, including Circus Circus.
Showgoers looking for a guaranteed low rate on hotel rooms for the 2018 SEMA Show can view a real-time listing of the deals and discounts available through the Travel & Lodging page on www.SEMAShow.com.
The official SEMA Show housing partner is OnPeak, and Showgoers who book through OnPeak receive built-in benefits, such as guaranteed low rates, no hidden fees and access to exclusive room blocks.
Here are 16 Las Vegas properties currently offering hotel rooms for $175 per night or less.
- Bally’s Las Vegas - $174 Per Night
- Circus Circus - $97 Per Night
- Downtown Grand Las Vegas - $137 Per Night
- Excalibur Hotel - $96 Per Night
- Flamingo Las Vegas - $169 Per Night
- Golden Nugget Las Vegas - $149 Per Night
- Hard Rock Hotel and Casino - $164 Per Night
- Harrahs Casino Hotel Las Vegas - $169 Per Night
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club (on the Las Vegas Strip) - $175 Per Night
- Luxor Las Vegas - $115 Per Night
- MGM Grand - $174 Per Night
- New York - New York Hotel & Casino - $165 Per Night
- Palms Casino Report - $167 Per Night
- Plaza Hotel and Casino - $114 Per Night
- Stratosphere - $123 Per Night
- Tropicana Las Vegas - $157 Per Night
In addition to price, the SEMA Show Travel & Lodging page also offers specific information, such as distance from the Las Vegas Convention Center and shuttle availability, to help Showgoers choose the hotels that best meet their needs. For assistance with reservations, contact OnPeak at 866-611-8831, Monday–Friday, 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. (PDT).