By Chad Simon
Mitch Fogle, chair-elect candidate.
Tim Martin, chair-elect candidate.
Voting for the 2017 SEMA Board of Directors is now open!
The following is the slate of candidates vying for a seat on the Board:
Chair-elect Category (one open seat)
- Mitch Fogle, president and CEO, Lund International
- Tim Martin, vice president, K&N Engineering
Distributor/Retailer Category (one open seat)
- Greg Adler, CEO, Transamerican Auto Parts
- Brian Lounsberry, CEO, Motovicity Distribution
Manufacturers Category (one open seat)
- James Lawrence, CEO, Power Automedia
- Shahriar “Nick” Niakan, president and CEO, Advanced Flow Engineering Inc. (aFe Power)
- Dennis Weese, president, LINE-X
SEMA members will receive an email from “SEMA Election Coordinator (email@example.com)” that will provide an electronic ballot and include a security code unique to each member company. All votes must be returned using the link provided. Each company may vote for candidates on the ballot in any of the categories. Voting credentials are sent via email to the primary contact for each SEMA-member company.
Voting is open from now through May 24. To learn more about this year's candidates, visit www.sema.org/2017-bod-candidates. The site contains biographical information and statements by candidates running for an open position on the SEMA Board of Directors. SEMA members are urged to review the background information provided and cast qualified votes for the candidates of their choice.
If you have questions about your company’s primary contact, email SEMA’s Membership Data Manager Timothy Johnson.