By SEMA Editors
The High Roller Observation Wheel at The LINQ is offering a $10 discount on tickets, excluding Happy Half Hour.
SEMA Show organizers have worked on special offers at numerous venues throughout Las Vegas during the week of the Show, and all you have to do is present your Show badge to redeem these offers. Some of the discounts include:
- High Roller Observation Wheel at The LINQ: $10 discount on tickets, excluding Happy Half Hour. Tickets can be purchased in person by presenting your Show badge at the ticket counter or by using code HRAAIW15 on the High Roller website.
- Polaroid Store at The LINQ: Get complimentary admission into the gallery with 20% off total purchase. Present Show badge to redeem.
- Carlos n’ Charlies at Flamingo Las Vegas: 2-for-1 margaritas.
- The LINQ Spa: 20% off Sunday–Thursday, 10% off Friday and Saturday.
- Mandara Spa – Paris and Planet Hollywood: 20% off Sunday–Thursday, 10% off Friday and Saturday, $15 daily fitness passes ($10 discount). Specials can be used toward fitness center access and all à la carte spa and salon services, but cannot be combined with any other offer or discount.
- The UPS Store: Located inside Caesars Palace, Flamingo, Harrah’s and Planet Hollywood, the UPS Store is offering 25% off wide-format printing, 25% off color copies and a packaging discount, which includes: $2 off packaging when UPS packs one package, $5 off packaging when UPS packs two packages, $10 off packaging when UPS packs three packages.