Pace Edwards will display its updated line of high-performance tonneaus for the 2015 Chevrolet Colorado, Ford F-150, GMC Canyon and more.
By Becca Butler
The 2015 SEMA Show is less than three months away, and exhibitors are gearing up to announce their newest products and hottest vehicles. Stay up-to-date by visiting the Online Media Center frequently for the most recent exhibitor news.
Here are some of the latest announcements from exhibitors:
- SKF, Booth #74005, announces its latest performance hub bearing units that will be on display at the 2015 SEMA Show. In addition, “All Girls Garage” host and master technician Bogi will visit the SKF booth on Thursday, November 5, 1:00–4:00 p.m.
- Pace Edwards, Booth #35055, launches its updated line of high-performance tonneaus for pickups, with new models for the 2015 Chevy Colorado, Ford F-150 and GMC Canyon.
- Caltrend Automotive Products, Booth #32213, announces their custom-tailored seat covers for the 2015 model Ford Mustang coupe and convertible. CalTrend’s seat covers are side airbag compatible, feature large seat-back pockets to store personal items and include reinforced seams and a cushioned foam lamination that provides a soft and comfortable feel for a perfect fit.
- Monument Tools, Booth #10961, will be performing live demonstrations in their booth on the 2015 Ford Mustang vehicle, quarter, backglass and windshields. They’ll be educating shop owners on the advantages of glass extraction.
- Skyjacker Suspensions, Booth #34111, will unveil the LeDuc Family new Trophy Truck for the 2016 Mint 400 in their booth at this year’s Show. Present will be Curt Leduc and his sons Kyle and Todd.
- Brandmotion, Booth #11661, announced that the company will unveil several cutting-edge vehicle safety and convenience products at the 2015 SEMA Show. The product lineup will include an advanced 360-degree camera system, which provides a vehicle driver with a real-time image of what’s around their vehicle.
- Hellwig Products, Booth #20571, announces a wide variety of products for the new generation vehicles being released, such as the 2016 Tacoma, 2015 F-150, 2015 Mustang and more! They offer different levels of helper spring, front and rear sway bars and air suspension for the trucks, as well as front and rear sway bars for the muscle cars.
- Airgas Inc., Booth #16727, introduces the Airgas Ny-Trous+ nitrous oxide that creates additional power, improves performance and increases torque without excessive RPMs. Denatured with 100 ppm of sulfur dioxide to prevent abuse, Airgas Ny-Trous+ conforms to strict safety standards.
- Yakima Products Inc., Booth #36101, launches the StreamLine System, a new, aerodynamic roof rack system. Designed and developed as a complete system to fit multiple vehicles, StreamLine creates a cohesive look and maximized shared parts and product architecture.
- Vossen Wheels, Booth #46044, announces their Vossen Forged: Precision Series which features ultimate balances of form-and-function and style-and-performance when it comes to aftermarket sport luxury wheels. The signature of the series is the Infini-Lip barrel, embodying simplistic elegance and purity of design.
The 2015 SEMA Show will take place November 3–6, 2015, in Las Vegas. Register to attend the Show at www.SEMAShow.com/register.